blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Wrong timing » | The grey area » | Melty Kiss » | Wearing 2 seatbealt » | I'm working at Carl's Jr » | They're taking the hobbits to Isengard » | Last page of the calendar » | Ego » | 99 days left.... » | Wireless Helpdesk »

In search of Wireless@SG

http://www.ida.gov.sg/idaweb/doc/download/I3929/Ang_Mo_Kio.pdf



Where got?

Labels:

Think it will take a while. Free one cannnot complain :)

That said, I am pretty excited at the prospect of going online at most places. Previously I had to look for the nearest McDonald's or Pacific Coffee Company. Now, even if there's some problem with Wireless@SG, I'll still be happy to take whatever they offer so long as it's free.

Paddy: Ya. Not complaining. Just saying don't have yet. :P

Veron: Yeap. But lets hope the login procedure is fast and the network doesn't get congested. :)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker