blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Taking a risk » | Farewell Junkmail Admin » | Doing it my way » | Learn English the Japanese way » | probably u need some booze » | mrbrown’s “White Christmas” » | My ex's wedding » | Palm TX to meeting » | Enjoyment » | No longer my sub team »

Wireless Helpdesk

Couldn't log on to the internet at my Oasis.

Since I'm still a paying customer of their outdoor wireless surf, I decided to call the Singnet helpdesk to get them to fix the problem.

After telling the tech support that I couldn't log into their outdoor wireless surf, he asked me to check some setting on my laptop. I asked if he need to know my location first, he say no need. So ok, I followed the instructions, he couldn't find anything wrong.

On the line for 15 minutes and he still couldn't find anything wrong with my setting. Then the tech support guy asked me to reset my laptop. That is when I decided that I had enough. I asked if he ever considered that it could be their network problem, but he insist there wasn't any report of network failure.

Then I told him it also couldn't be my laptop because I log in to another network to get the telephone number to the helpdesk. That is when he decided he need my location.

Told him my location and he did a check and said that his system shows that the network is working.

Seeing this is going nowhere, I told him that his tracking system have error and hang up the phone. Useless anyway. There is nothing that guy can do.

I'll just stick to the slower, unstable but free network. Perhaps I should consider canceling my outdoor wireless surf with Singnet. After all, the wireless@sg is coming soon right?

(Wireless@sg suppose to start from 1st Dec. But I've been roaming all over the place and still can't find it. Maybe still have some problem.)

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker