blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Farewell Junkmail Admin » | Doing it my way » | Learn English the Japanese way » | probably u need some booze » | mrbrown’s “White Christmas” » | My ex's wedding » | Palm TX to meeting » | Enjoyment » | No longer my sub team » | Top ten reason why we need the GST hike »

Taking a risk

Tag:

Made a decision to take up a small risk today. Perhaps this is my first step to another opportunity.

If everything goes according to plan, I would be able to make up to 10% profit within a week. But if things don't go well, I might make a lost.

Anyway, I'm not putting much money into it. Don't have much spare cash now after the USD fixed deposit. So even if its a complete lost, I wouldn't lose much.

Remember.... Do not invest if you cannot afford to lose.

Will need to wait till mid dec to see the outcome.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker