Taking a risk
Made a decision to take up a small risk today. Perhaps this is my first step to another opportunity.
If everything goes according to plan, I would be able to make up to 10% profit within a week. But if things don't go well, I might make a lost.
Anyway, I'm not putting much money into it. Don't have much spare cash now after the USD fixed deposit. So even if its a complete lost, I wouldn't lose much.
Remember.... Do not invest if you cannot afford to lose.
Will need to wait till mid dec to see the outcome.