blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Doing it my way » | Learn English the Japanese way » | probably u need some booze » | mrbrown’s “White Christmas” » | My ex's wedding » | Palm TX to meeting » | Enjoyment » | No longer my sub team » | Top ten reason why we need the GST hike » | 1 of the worst sign ever »

Farewell Junkmail Admin

Today is junk mail Admin's last day at our dept. She is being transfered to another dept at another office.

As expected, she send her farewell msg to everyone in the entire dept.
That's nearly 200 people lor. Usually we only email to those whom we work closely with. But she special.

Hi dear colleagues,

I will be transferred to another dept wef 1st December.

Wish you all the best and its been lovely knowing you all.

Happy working !


We will miss your junkmails.....

quick! pop champaign!

I'll pop champaign when the remaining 2 admin get replaced. :p

More story about them next time ba.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker