blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | They're taking the hobbits to Isengard » | Last page of the calendar » | Ego » | 99 days left.... » | Wireless Helpdesk » | Taking a risk » | Farewell Junkmail Admin » | Doing it my way » | Learn English the Japanese way » | probably u need some booze »

I'm working at Carl's Jr

Nope, I'm not selling burgers.

I'm using the free WIFI at Carl's Jr to send emails and doing some coordination work for that stupid thing.

Oh crap. Heard from a colleague that yesterday's datapatch finish exceptionally early. Meaning if the director were to approve the datapatch for yesterday run, we won't need to go thru so much trouble. He should had approved the datapatch for last night run. If it exceed the 7am timeframe, we could kill it and take further action today.

Another bad desision by that director. Argh....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker