blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | PicooZ » | Hello Beta » | Cannot comment on blogger beta? » | The plan, the aeroplane and the missing 2 » | On course day 1 » | Wireless(at last)@sg » | The odd one out » | Fly Aeroplane » | There is even something for the gamers » | X-mas Wishlist »

Christmas Shopping

1 more week to Christmas. Beginning to get into the Christmas mood already.
I guess going for christmas shopping can really bring on the christmas mood.

I'm always scared of christmas shopping. Firstly, the crowd is horrible. Everywhere is full of people. Everything also need to queue up.

And the most headache thing is finding the right presents for my friends. I'm always wondering if my friends like the present I bought and if they have that item or not.

Its always a headache trying to find the right gift for friends. But I guess the look in their face on christmas eve will tell you that all the troule is worth the effort. :)

Still need to find a few more presents..... Maybe go Orchard after work next few days.

----------------------

Nat King Cole - Christmas Song



Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Jack Frost nipping at your nose,
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like eskimos.
Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe
Help to make the season bright.
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.
They know that Santa's on his way -
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh
And ev'rymother's child is gonna spy
To see if reindeer really know how to fly.
and so I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times,
Many ways: "Merry Christmas to you"

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker