blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Wireless(at last)@sg » | The odd one out » | Fly Aeroplane » | There is even something for the gamers » | X-mas Wishlist » | U2 & Pavarotti - Miss Sarajevo » | Crazy » | Making a loss? » | 我知道对或错我自己能分辨 » | Should I switch to beta? »

On course day 1

I know sure got people say "Wah ciao, you on course again!"

Again meh? This is the 3rd course I've been to over the past 3 3/4 yrs at my company. Its not that much what.

Anyway, this course is a lot different from the previous 2 courses (PLSQL and J2EE) that I've been to. The previous 2 course are both on technical knowledge. This time, its on soft skill.

It is a 2 day course on Communications & Relationship Management.

Actually, there isn't much to learn. Most of the thing mentioned in the course are things that we already know. Maybe sometimes you didn't notice it only.

Anyway, it was a fun course. Take this as a break away from my daily work.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker