blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 齐天大圣 2006-09-16 » | Colour like no other 2 » | Blossom Onion » | Potato balls » | With or without you » | Distant relative's wedding » | I really should get a mac » | Maria on leave again » | Shall we salsa? » | Inspirational video clip »

Going on course again

Day 1 after returning from my J2EE course, my teamlead send me an email asking me to choose 1 between 3 courses. WAH. I'm going on course again.

The courses are on soft skills. Not like the J2EE or PL/SQL courses that I've attended. He gave me 3 choices.

Personal Effectiveness
Problem Solving & Decision Making
Communication & Relationship Management

Well.... personal effectiveness and problem solving & decision didn't really interest me.

Personal effectiveness, as the title mentioned, is very personal and up to individual. How can such a topic be properly taught in a course?

Problem Solving & decision making is pretty much up to the problem you have on hand. There are many times of problems, and not all problems can be solved by the same method. Of cause it will teach you skills like brain storming and stuff. But I always felt that brain storming is a common sense skill which cannot be taught.

Therefore I choose communication & relationship management course. Well, its the best out of the 3. Communication is very important, whether in personal life or working. And I always felt that the person who can communicate his idea best win the game.

This is going to be an interesting 2 day course.

good choice =)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker