blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Shall we salsa? » | Inspirational video clip » | Last 3 day of course » | Short hair » | How would you feel? » | ECA Points » | 雾锁南洋 » | Interesting Spam Mail » | On course day 2 » | On course still go back office »

Maria on leave again

Maria is not at home again. Her company send her to Japan 3 weeks training .

Looks like I have to start getting used to doing all the house chores. Besides, she will be getting married early next year and I'll have to take over all her task.

-------------------------

Someone mistook Maria for my gf.
Oh well.... whatever you say then.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker