blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | On course still go back office » | Changing Attitude » | On course day 1 » | Need a new hairstyle » | I know she will give me strength » | New Oasis?? » | Saturday @ office » | Thanks Ed » | Friday the 13 » | 而徘徊在你面前属于你的我......... 爱你....... »

On course day 2

Day 2 on course. Things are starting to heat up.

This is so different from the previous course that I've taken. I remember enjoying the previous course more because I'm able to catch up with the instructor. But this time, I couldn't.

Mainly because for the previous course, I was doing something similar to what I'm doing during my everyday course. This time, I'm taking something that I have totally no hands on experience at work. Its tough.

I'm mentally tired now. And I'm now in school waiting for my degree course lecture to start. Wonder if I would still have the brain power to absorb what my lecturer going to say.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker