blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | New Oasis?? » | Saturday @ office » | Thanks Ed » | Friday the 13 » | 而徘徊在你面前属于你的我......... 爱你....... » | Still the unattainable acorn » | Work rant » | 1 sold, 3 more to go » | Remedial Training » | HP MeMe »

I know she will give me strength

Went to watch World Trade Centre with Iris on Friday night after work.

The movie is so-so. Didn't really bring out the emotions. Maybe because I already knew what was going to happen. Or maybe because its based on real life accounts. Or maybe the director didn't do a good job. I don't know.

But something interesting is that the last thing on everyones mind is the person their wife. While trapped under the rubbles, one of the policeman radios up and said that he wants his wife to know how much he loved her. Another took out a piece of paper and wrote "I love you" on it.

And when they are trapped inside ruins, they were thinking of their wife and childrens. When the last policeman was rescued and rush to the hospital, he hold his wife's hand and told her that she kept him alive.

Love keeps someone alive. It gave you strength to push on when the times are hard. I still remember back when I was in the army. We had this 5 days exercise in Taiwan. One part of the mission was trek over a hill to the other side. I was tired and carrying at roughly 20kg load on my backpack. It was tough. But I kept thinking of my girlfriend back then and I managed to push myself forward and complete the mission.

Perhaps that is what they call the power of love.

I know she will give me strength. But right now, I just don't know who is she.
Have we met already? Is she also searching for me?
I don't know. But I'll know someday.....

You will find one~ Meanwhile, just push on for ur own sake. Power of oneself is more powerful than the power of love. Both combine, then even more powderful! Roar~

Shan

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker