blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Saturday @ office » | Thanks Ed » | Friday the 13 » | 而徘徊在你面前属于你的我......... 爱你....... » | Still the unattainable acorn » | Work rant » | 1 sold, 3 more to go » | Remedial Training » | HP MeMe » | I just don't want to miss you tonight »

New Oasis??


Wifi-ing at Orchard Parade Starbucks. Its just across the road from my old Oasis.

I know, I keep saying that I prefer Coffee Bean over Stuckbucks. But seriously, I think I'm growing to like their Cafe Mocha. Blame Coffee Bean for not having Singnet WIFI. If they had Singnet WIFI, I wouldn't have gone Starbucks so often and get addicted to their Mocha.

But I'm always drinking Cafe Mocha at Starbucks. Don't really like the rest of their drinks. At least at Coffee Bean, I still have a couple of drinks to choose. At Starbucks, its just Cafe Mocha, Cafe Mocha and Cafe Mocha.

This could be my new Oasis. Nice Jazz muisc. Strong Singnet WIFI signal. And a Night Rider bus stop nearby. What else could I ask for?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker