blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Inspirational video clip » | Last 3 day of course » | Short hair » | How would you feel? » | ECA Points » | 雾锁南洋 » | Interesting Spam Mail » | On course day 2 » | On course still go back office » | Changing Attitude »

Shall we salsa?

Went to union square last night.

Its quite intimidating to see so many salsa experts on the dancefloor. Some of their moves seems complicated. I discovered that my education at jitterbugs is not enough.

I need to expand my salsa vocabulary before I have the confidence to step on that dancefloor. I really need to practice more and find a place to built on my basic. Preferly somewhere cheap. Maybe need a dance partner to practice with too.

Too bad my mop can't salsa.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker