blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | On course day 2 » | On course still go back office » | Changing Attitude » | On course day 1 » | Need a new hairstyle » | I know she will give me strength » | New Oasis?? » | Saturday @ office » | Thanks Ed » | Friday the 13 »

Interesting Spam Mail

Got this spam mail....

Usually, I don't really bother much about spam. But this weight lost spam mail really caught my attention.

Are you tired of jokes being said behind your back?

"You are so fat, you show up on radar"
"You are so fat you were baptized in Sea World"
"You are so fat, you had your baby pictures taken by satellite"

Don't you think it is about time to do something about this?


I mean.... hey! Those 3 lines are interesting insult that I can use on people someday. lol......

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker