blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 雾锁南洋 » | Interesting Spam Mail » | On course day 2 » | On course still go back office » | Changing Attitude » | On course day 1 » | Need a new hairstyle » | I know she will give me strength » | New Oasis?? » | Saturday @ office »

ECA Points

Got an "interesting" email from my teamlead.

Interested to take up lan admin role for the project? Will rotate with 2 persons. Pls. don't accept this if you think this is work. This should be treated as ECA, something interesting and do your career good. Thx.


Actually, it is quite an interesting 'ECA'. Why would I reject such a good chance to expose myself to networking experience?

My reply to him was:

I'm very interested.

BTW: Got any ECA points? :D


I think I'm getting more and more informal with my boss. Is this something good or bad? hahahaha.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker