blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Artwork at Uni » | For the bookworms » | No extra miles » | Rain Rain Rain » | The next book » | Soul - Sha Gua n Rising Sun » | One year later we won't be here anymore » | BBC Twitter » | iPhone shuffle - Life is random » | iPhone »

Declaration form

My company is sending us for a teambuilding course at the end of this month. They employed another company to conduct this teambuilding event.

Everyone was asked to sign this form today.



Basically, it says that the company that we employed is not responsible for any injury or lost during the event.

Why would I wanna sign such a declaration form? But we have no choice but to sign it.

Just wondering.... if I'm forced to sign this form against my free will, is it still valid in court of law?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker