blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | BBC Twitter » | iPhone shuffle - Life is random » | iPhone » | MacDonald out of Curry Sauce? » | It's a PDA » | 60 days left » | Macworld Twitter » | How hub? » | Saguaro » | Meet up? »

One year later we won't be here anymore

The server encountered an error few days ago. It was caused by a coding I've done more than 1 year ago. Spend time digging out old emails to see the things that we done. It was a small error and I managed to solve it quickly.

Then I suddenly remember..... My colleague and I already suspected that this thing might create an error 1 year later.

I still remember saying this to my colleague:
"Nevermind lah. One year later we won't be here anymore."

But we are still here one year later to fix that error that we suspect will occur.

did i make this comment?

Nope. 1 year ago you already left liao what. :P

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker