blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Credit Card - The 2nd best C » | Xtra Dangerous » | Still that piece of paper » | The missing 2 cent » | The joke that went too far » | Year end problem » | Wireless silence » | Where's the login button dude? » | Why We Want You To Be Rich » | 王力宏 - Kiss Goodbye »

Meet up?

I don't really know him from poly. He is my friend's friend. We seldom talk, although I've help him once during the assignments. Haven't seen him since we grad from poly.

Got a SMS greeting on new year day from him. Quite surprised that he has my handphone number. I don't remember giving him my number. Even if I did, it would be 7 years ago. He kept the number for 7 years and decided to SMS me? Wow.

Then yesterday, he SMS me and ask if want to meet up.

hmmmm..... Let me guess. Either he is a insurance agent or in some MLM now.

Nah... no thanks.

you might be right!

but hor, insurance agents also need to make a living mah. no, i am not an agent :-)

Haha. I have nothing against them. Just that I don't feel like attending their sales talk lately. :P

Yeah, sometimes pretty annoying.. hmm, just wondering.. what if its a girl? will you consider? haha.. nextime, when i ask you out, u said no, then i know whats the reason oredi.. :D

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker