blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Year end problem » | Wireless silence » | Where's the login button dude? » | Why We Want You To Be Rich » | 王力宏 - Kiss Goodbye » | Escape from Atlantis » | Rainbow 2007 » | I just don't like it » | Happy 2007 » | Auld Lang Syne »

The joke that went too far

Those who knows me personally will know that I like to joke around.

But there are times when my jokes went overboard. I don't mean it. I was just joking around, and at that moment, more ideas comes along. So I just keep adding new ideas to the joke until it was too much for anyone to take. And when I notice that my jokes went too far, it was already too late.

Sorry. I know my jokes went overboard. I don't mean it. Hope you'll understand.

Don't blame yourself too hard. I think you just described all the men out there.

since it went overboard , as a man you ought to apologise. Writing it in your blog the person will not know

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker