blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Rainbow 2007 » | I just don't like it » | Happy 2007 » | Auld Lang Syne » | Connecting to Twitter » | Labels on classic template » | New Year Resolutions 2007 » | Singapore Weather Twitter » | Sore Throat Battle Kit » | Last working day of 2006 »

Escape from Atlantis

Dig out this ultra old boardgame and started playing yesterday.



Its call Escape from Atlantis.

I thought this was a popular game in the late 80s. How come it seems like nobody heard of it before?

Where did you get it? I used to play it long long time ago if i remember correctly.

Its inside my cupboard for many years.

You like this game? We can have a game sometime. But need 2 more players as its more fun to have 4 players. :)

Hmm I have never heard of it. Hmmm am i that old fashion? haha..

I remember hungry hippos, but that's not a board game. :-p

I think this game is around the same era as hungry hippos. :D

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker