blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Auld Lang Syne » | Connecting to Twitter » | Labels on classic template » | New Year Resolutions 2007 » | Singapore Weather Twitter » | Sore Throat Battle Kit » | Last working day of 2006 » | Ganna Tomorrow-ed » | I passed!!! » | 回光反照 »

Happy 2007

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Happy New Year!!!!

And so, 2006 is over. Here comes 2007.

Funny. It feel like just couple of months ago when I countdown to 2006. Now its 2007 already. 2006 seems to pass very fast. Perhaps too fast for me to even sit down and enjoy it.

Happy New Year! Happy 2007.

PS: Its 5:30am now and I'm still wide awake. That is what happen when I drink too little beer. Perhaps I need a few more pint to make me feel sleepy. But I couldn't drink much today as I'm driving. Oh well....

u have a good one!!

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker