blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | How hub? » | Saguaro » | Meet up? » | Credit Card - The 2nd best C » | Xtra Dangerous » | Still that piece of paper » | The missing 2 cent » | The joke that went too far » | Year end problem » | Wireless silence »

Macworld Twitter

Still wondering why a non-mac user me is subscribing to Macworld Twitter. To get my handphone flooded with Macworld news and be envy of the Mac side?

I seriously believe I belong to the Mac side. Why am I still using a PC?

PS: Remember to clear my handphone. Expecting tons of updates tonight from Macworld. Did I hear someone say iPhone? Hmmm.....

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker