blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Soul - Sha Gua n Rising Sun » | One year later we won't be here anymore » | BBC Twitter » | iPhone shuffle - Life is random » | iPhone » | MacDonald out of Curry Sauce? » | It's a PDA » | 60 days left » | Macworld Twitter » | How hub? »

The next book

Just finished reading 'Why we want you to be rich' today morning. Seriously, I cannot remember when was the last time I finish reading a book.

I'm still trying to keep my 2007 resolution.

Actually, I already got another book on queue. Bought it last Saturday because I knew I'll finish my book this week. I could had finished it on Tuesday actually. But I didn't read much because I was rather tired on the train.

The next book I'm going to read is written by Robert Kiyosaki. Yeap. This is the first time I'm reading the Rich Dad series book. Maybe because of the influence by 'Why we want you to be rich'. Robert mentioned that book a couple of times, and make me interested in finding out more. I think it will guide me towards the goal that I've been aiming for the past few years.

But one small problem. I cannot bring this book to work and read on the train. The title of the book is abit unsuitable for office. It will surely raise an alarm bell if my boss saw me with that book.

Because the title of the book is........
Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job

LoL, I guess it doesn't really matter~

Hahaha... Not quite nice mah. :P

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker