blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Stop brainwashing me » | Remedial Training phrase 3 » | New way to lodge a complaint » | Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me » | Waste time DBA » | Happy Valentine! » | Ping.sg forum » | A reachable target » | Don't wake me up using these methods » | Raise voice, slam phone.... what the hell »

Happy Chinese New Year


Hey “Happy Chinese New Year!” to everyone here. Remember to give me red packet OK, LoL.Well, guess at this time I was away in my hometown in Ipoh. Wanna come and visit me?

Anyway, wish all of you out there have a great holiday! And remember not to over eat! LoL…

Till then enjoy yourself…

Oh yeah, guess this will be my last post for the 2 weeks (guest blogging) ~ tata...

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker