blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me » | Wrong size, wrong group » | Pinging pitstop cafe » | How much are you expecting? » | 70s' Disco Dancing » | 2 guest bloggers » | Guest blogger wanted » | The Apprentice S6E1 - To Have and Have Not » | First lesson of the semester » | Writer block »

That New Gal

Hey well, let me introduce myself, I'm EeLeen. Glad to have the opportunity to be responsible for creating blog entries on Decayonnet for 2 weeks time / less I guess...

Thanks DK!

About Me ~ So, as you know my name is EeLeen, I'm from Malaysia. I work as a graphic designer for the past 2 and a half year. Ok, I'm 23, going to be 24 soon. I'm a Chinese girl, of course!

So I will be celebrating Chinese New Year which is just around the corner like any of you out there.

I’m a sensitive & caring person but when I feel something is important, I’ll get my own way, especially to do with family! I’m a limewire with friends & family but reserved and shy with strangers.

I’m impossible because my mood swings are scary & while I give a lot, being a bit of a victim, I expect a lot back. I loath feeling like someone is taking advantage of me but to make matters worse, I’m more likely to seethe than be straight with them…

I’m evil, sarcastic, annoying, talkative, straight forward, materialistic! But has got an angel’s heart. More about me? Come back here soon!

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker