blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | There are some thing money can't buy » | Re-writing my resume yet again » | Ping.sg turns version 1.00 » | Teambuilding » | Job hunting » | Unappreciated » | RK House - No Pok » | Don't expect any help » | 2000 bloggers » | Saguaro beta tester »

Writer block

Having writer block lately. There are quite alot of things happening lately, just that I don't know how to translate them into words and put them on the blog.

And I also don't know why I've been visiting less blog lately.

Sorry if I've been blogging less lately. Sorry if I didn't visit your blog lately.

I be back to the old usual blogger me soon. I hope. Time to get ready to go to school now.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker