blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | waste of paper » | Wireless what sg? » | Canadian breast examination ads » | McDonald's beats Starbucks in coffee smackdown? » | Trick to lengthen paper assignments » | Nexus 2007 » | Oversea opportunity » | Walking Memory » | Middle of the night » | Commonwealth Day »

Renewing broadband contract

My Singnet broadband contract just ended recently and my subscription rates have been reverted to the normal rates. In case you don't know, the price published on Singnet website are all promo rates. Once your contract is over, they will revert you to normal rates which is much higher. You must re-contract in order to get the cheaper promo rates.

Unlike mobile phone, broadband doesn't require you to upgrade your device frequently. Therefore they have no carrots to make people renew contract. That is why the ISP tie you by offering you cheaper rates for signing a 12 mth contract to make sure you don't switch operator. Which I find it quite stupid. It's as if I'm not welcomed to be a customer if I don't have a contract with you.

Why am I penalised for not renewing my contract but staying with your company? Why?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker