blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Walking Memory » | Middle of the night » | Commonwealth Day » | 4D and TOTO also never so accurate » | Visual DNA » | Killing the popup » | PC Show damages » | Interview post mortem » | PC show price list » | Job interview »

Oversea opportunity

My teamlead is looking for someone to go china for 1 month to train the outsource staff there. Somehow, everyone thinks I'm the most suitable candidate.

But they forgot 1 thing..... I'm still studying part time. How to go oversea for 1 month? Its too disruptive to my studies. If really want me to go, I can only go after my exam which is somewhere in May.

Anyway, I'm not really keen in going there for 1 month to train the people. Most likely will puke a lot of blood. Not worth it.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker