blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The 5 Minute Management Course » | Virginia Tech..... 1 week later. » | Powerless.... » | Buffalo wings at Buckaroo » | Village Talk - "My One Wish For The Future" » | Internet banking Security vs Convenience » | The day Murphy come » | "Face on table" Meme » | 打小人 » | Who is reading my blog? »

AssignmentSG

Ideas are funny little things. Sometimes no matter how hard you try, you can never find them. Then when you lost hope and stop finding them, they will suddenly come and find you by themselves.

I don't know if this will work, but I'll give it a try. Anyway, even if it fails, I'm just going to lose a couple of hours and a few bucks. No big deal. It the process that is more important. Hope to learn something from it and have some fun. I've decided to call it AssignmentSG. Yes, I do assignment until crazy liao.

Starting a little teaser on AssignmentSG. The teaser is not a marketing gimmick lah. Just that I haven't got the time to work out the details yet. Hey, I just got this idea 4 hours ago while walking home from work. Haha...

Stay tune.... it should be fun. :)

Labels:

=D sounds fun!

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker