blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Leave » | Govt pay hike - No laughing matter » | Where Do You Want To Go Next? » | 麻坡的華語 Muar Chinese » | Super inflation downstairs » | Shirlyn's Newfound Jealousy » | No U-turn syndrome » | Casey Serin - iamfacingforeclosure.com » | Mistake » | NZD fixed deposit earning »

早知结果如此何必当初曾相逢

Last week, my PDA reminded me that today is our first anniversary. Damn myself. I should had deleted that reminder that I set one year ago. This reminder is useless now.

It's amazing how time flies. It seems like just yesterday when we walk along bedok jetty. I can still remember how nervous I was when I ask you that question. I can still remember how I slowly inched closer towards you while the sea breeze is blowing towards us. It was one of the happiest moment in my life.

But fastforward 5 months down the road, everything changed completely. Quarrels, arguments, disagreements and disappointment. We've seen it all. And at the end, you decided to give up when I was still desperately trying to close the gap. I guess I was being naive to think that I could close up that big gap between us. There are too many issues left unsolved since day one. Perhaps you are right, breakup is the best solution.

I still remember that night during the phone conversation. I asked if we can still be friends. You said yes. You said that we have one common interest, that is to go around Singapore for good food. And maybe we will still carry on doing it. But we didn't.

Somehow, we just slowly drift further and further apart. Although we often bump into each other, there is nothing for us to talk about. And now it seems like we have become strangers. You even blocked my on your MSN.

Please don't misunderstood me. I'm no longer in love with you like the way I used to be back then. But I just wish that we could be still friends after breakup. I know it is hard but I really wish we could put down the past and remain as friends. I miss those days when we were just friends.

早知结果如此何必当初曾相逢

If I knew that this would happen in the end, I wouldn't had ask for your hands that night. I would rather remain as friends than strangers like we are now.

I don't know if you are still reading my blog. It has been quite some time since I last dedicate a song to you on the 11th day of the month. I guess this will be the last song I delicate to you.

------------------



伍佰 - 爱情的尽头

早知结果如此何必当初曾相逢
相逢之后何须再问分手的理由
没有月的星空是我自己的星空
我飞也可以跳也可以
不感到寂寞有流星陪伴我

当然也许你会感到一丝丝愧疚
诺言本身不会后悔出口的理由
没有你的影踪有我自己的影踪
我哭也可以笑也可以
天长或地久
是爱情的尽头

下着雨的夜晚最美
将所有景物抛在半空之间
有你的笑我无法成眠(无法成眠)
怎又回到了起点
快让我没有力气
快让我没有力气去想念你
让我可以随着落在窗外的小雨
消失在茫茫大地

让我飞 让我飞在夜空
夜空里才会让我的心和懦弱那头离的比较远
飞翔时伤悲是一种奢侈的行为
我怎么突然有一种莫名的喜悦
当我穿梭在黑暗里面

让我飞 让我飞在夜空
夜空里才会让我的心和懦弱那头离的比较远
飞翔时伤悲是一种奢侈的行为
我变成一朵放纵的轻烟和小雨
缠绵在冷冷北风里面

让我飞 让我飞在夜空
才有那种熟悉的沉默将往事都上了锁
时间它永远是一种逃避的借口
飘浮在半空之中可以去面对正在进行的坠落

当然也许你会感到一丝丝愧疚
诺言本身不会后悔出口的理由
没有你的影踪有我自己的影踪
我哭也可以笑也可以
天长或地久
是爱情的尽头
是爱情的尽头
是爱情的尽头
是爱情的尽头

----------------

Hope we can still be friends.....

唉... 做不了情人, 连朋友也做不了..

don't say things like what 早知 or stuffs like that, cos there is no 早知. If you didn't try, you wouldn't have known the pieces don't fit together.

be strong, DK!

btw, it's 'deDicate', not 'deLicate'.

yar, some things is really if only we knew before this wld happen. same as u, if i knew what would happen, i wouldn't have done anything at all. at least there would be some semblance of friendship left. anyway it's over le, gd that at least u can let go. =)

And you have another spell-checker! =D

argh... my spelling sucks.

oh, lost love?

Should get over oredi, right? Mommy introduce girls for you. What type u wan? I all have. hehehe....

Chio Chio De Aunty: U all have? Wah.... You really hottest mama-san huh? :P

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker