blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Too Long For Twitter, Too Short For Blog #1 » | Sarah Mclachlan - Angel » | Child sex in Second Life » | Geek Terminal round 2 » | Twitter go mobile » | Hog's Breath and almost Cafe del Mar » | Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter » | I won the "Win a date with Veron" contest » | Twitter woes » | Keropok Man's photo exposed on internet »

I'm on leave



I will be on leave from now till 22 May.

Before you say I good life, let me say that it is a study leave. I'm suppose to study for my exams. Haiz. What to do?

Hope everything will be alright at office. HX is covering me while I'm away. Pray pray that those weird weird error don't appear while I'm away. Else she is going to curse and swear at me.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker