blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Hog's Breath and almost Cafe del Mar » | Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter » | I won the "Win a date with Veron" contest » | Twitter woes » | Keropok Man's photo exposed on internet » | I'm not a popular blogger » | ping.sg having fun at far east plaza » | ping.sg booth at BuyButtonz » | Just some numbers » | My 999th post »

Twitter go mobile

Good news everyone. Twitter has just gone mobile!

Just use your handphone's web browser, go to m.twitter.com, login and you are ready to twit! Its that simple. They even show the previous 5 post from you and your friend. Just like what you see on the twitter page. Cool huh? (I wish I have another camera now to take a snapshot of my handphone screen)

Say bye bye to the 15cent international sms and hi to GPRS charges.

Here is my hello m.twitter post. Cheers!

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker