blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | My moo has arrived » | Plateau Serenade and Ping.sg ad hoc meetup » | Shirlyn Tan - Window » | Ping.sg 1st Anniversary » | Jaymes & Chio Chio De Aunty on Hi! Tech » | I'm on leave » | Too Long For Twitter, Too Short For Blog #1 » | Sarah Mclachlan - Angel » | Child sex in Second Life » | Geek Terminal round 2 »

One overrides the other

Went jogging.....



.... then went east coast hawker centre with ECL and HHDU for my dinner (their supper). One overrides the other.







Got Stingray, Sotong and Satay.
The samba chilli on the Stingray and Sotong very powerful. I keep sweating while eating. Shiok... Must go there again.

Labels:

Wah, hunglee leh...how?
Which east coast hawker centre? THe one near the east coast lagoon or what?

Waaah! Post so fast up oledi! aiyooo ..... East Coast Lagoon Food Village lah!

Another day, another time! hehehe....

Wah, looks really good!

Tigerfish: Yap. The hawker centre near the lagoon. I thought there is only 1 hawker in East Coast Park? Did we missed out any? :D

ECL: Not I fast, is you slow. :P

hendri: Yeap. Looks good, smell good and taste good.

I missed the stingray there... :(

Ask your boi boi to bring you there lor. :P

Wow looks good! Yummy..

xdiorangelx: Yeap yeap. It sure taste good. :D

Bro,

keep up with the jogging. It helps me to clear my mind too.

PS: thanks for the comment you posted.

Planter: Yeap. I'm trying to make myself jog more often. :)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker