blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | My revenge on PITA » | Do you have a Prima Donna in your office? » | Updates on Ping.sg 1st Anniversary Party » | Too Long For Twitter, Too Short For Blog #5 » | I would fly up to the moon and back if you'll be m... » | What’s Your Symbol Meme? » | Remembrace 18 years ago: Tiananmen Square » | Nominate your favorite pingster now!! » | Troublesome Jack's Place voucher » | Just excuses »

The year I turn 18

I was tagged by The Imp because I keep putting lyrics on my blog. And here is my punishment. Hahaha.... Kidding.

The Rules
1. Go to www.popculturemadness.com
2. Select the year you turned 18
3. Get all nostalgic over the songs of the year
4. Write about it
5. Pass this tag onto 5 others

And thanks to pop culture madness, I got a list to recall what song was popular in the year I turned 18. It's almost 10 years already!

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
You got to watch City of Angels to fully appreciate this song. City of Angels is a great movie. The song seems like its tailor made for the movie. I love this song alot. Good to listen when everything in life isn't going the way that you wanted it to be.

As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
OK, I don't really like this song. But I used to daydream about myself dancing with chairs and singing this song just like what they did in the MTV.

Gettin' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
There is something special about this song. I just can't get that "nana na na na na nana" out of my head. OH SHIT... its coming back again.

na na na na na na nana na na na na nana

I Don't Want To Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Feel in love with this song after watching Armageddon. I like it so much that my friends bought me the soundtrack on my 18th birthday. :)
Another song that I love from the Armageddon soundtrack is "Leaving on a jet plane". But then, its not from 1998.

Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
My fave song from 1998. Love the lyrics and the MTV. Still remember singing together when I watch the MTV on TV.

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do..


And this tag goes out to:
Zee Zee
Cool Insider
Suyuen
HHDU
Cobalt Paladin

na na na na na na nana na na na na nana.........

Labels:

My 1st tag, ok taking on the challenge.

But...I am only 17 years old, I can't find any songs in Yr 2008 leh.

Muahaha...Ok I have to reveal my age leh, can play cheat or not?

woots! thanks for doing the tag!!! Aerosmith! That song! it was playing non-stop everywhere then!

hhdu: Ya right. I was actually tempted to put down all the songs from 2007 and pretend that I'm 18 this year. You one mountain above me. *SALUTE*

Imp: I almost forgot that this song is from 1998 until I check out popculturemadness.com.

And before "I don't want to miss a thing", it was "My heart will go on" that was playing non-stop. haha.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker