blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The remake of 'Face on the table' » | Confident that I'll fail my exam » | Ready for the big night » | Businessweek Asia's Young Entrepreneurs award » | Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery » | What is wrong with the Ang Moh in Sg? » | Save the script writer, save the world » | We have the erection in Malaysia » | 30% discount at borders!!!! » | Bo Davis apologised »

Cloverfield (1-18-08) - New trailer

Remember I blog about this unknown movie by JJ Abrams? A new trailer has been released recently. Cool stuff. You got to watch it.



Blair Witch Project meets War of the Worlds. But the concept is interesting. I guess if there is alien or monster attacking a city now, the people would most likely be doing the same thing, recording the event using video cam. I know some people might even do live blogging as the alien/monster is attacking the city, Hahaha.

It seems like the movie name is confirmed as Cloverfield.

Can't wait for the movie. It's going to be a great show.

PS: I think the poster is going to look great. Feel like buying one and hang it in my room.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker