blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | We have the erection in Malaysia » | 30% discount at borders!!!! » | Bo Davis apologised » | I wish they stop wireless@sg » | Angel in disguise » | Bloggers United MTV » | Crisis Management » | Happy Deepavali » | Bring your own what? Bag? - 6 months later » | Worker Party = Wayang Party? »

Save the script writer, save the world

The Writers Guild of America is on strike. At first, I didn't think much about it as I didn't expect it to have much impact. That was until I heard that they changed the last few minutes of season 2's 11th episode to give it a proper ending just in case this is the last episode. And to make things worst, the filming of Heroes: Origins will be put on hold.

This is bad. The last time they went on strike was in 1988 and it lasted for 22 weeks. I hope this strike won't last too long. It's going to affect the film industry. And most importantly, it's going to affect Heroes.

Found this clip which explains what the Writers Guild of America wants. They aren't asking too much. Just a slight increase residuals for DVD and new media which I think they deserves it.



Save the cheer leader script writer, save the world.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker