blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I'm glad I stop using Nokia Phones » | Singapore PHP User Group Poster Boy » | Will I renew my contract? » | Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away » | Advertisement that pissed you off 2 » | Untitled » | Mua Chee anyone? » | U.S. spy satellite expected to crash back to Earth... » | Pump price easy to go up, hard to come down » | How I spend my Valentine's Day »

I won a bit on Toto

I won abit of money on Toto.

Thursday's Toto grand prize was $10 million dollars. Whenever Singapore pools has this $10 million ang pow Toto draw, I would spend at least $50 buying some lottery tickets. I don't usually buy 4D and Toto. In fact, I buy less than 5 times each year. The thing is, I don't have the lottery luck. The max I won was about $90.

Someone provided a set of numbers on my comment after reading my blog entry regarding my contract.

1, 3, 6, 7, 12, 14, 21

Well, I hope nobody buy those number. Because they didn't win. The winning number was:

1, 15, 18, 19, 25, 37 + 2

But I did won a bit this time round. Cause I didn't buy Toto this time round.
Like I said, I would usually spend $50 on $10 million Toto draw. Since I didn't buy this time round, I considered that I have won $50. Haha. Not a lot, but not bad lah.

OK, perhaps I would have a chance to 'win more' if I actually buy Toto. But then, I think $50 also not bad. :)

Wah! You 'won'! Must give treat!

yay! DK treating! =D

in the end same as losing $50.

good! at least you "won" $50/-.

i bought

1, 4, 7, 11, 14, 17, 41

HAHA. 3/7 same, haha.

but i only spent $5 in total. lol.

Cobalt Paladin: You also win right? Don't think I don't know. :P

tstar: You also win right? hee hee

Neo: Thx. :)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker