blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Make your own calender » | Living with Palm TX » | Worldwide Press Freedom Index 2005 » | The force is strong in this one » | Hello from TXHiyee!!!I'm fooling around with my TX... » | Xiao Qiang & Xiao Rou » | 2 years late » | Circle of blog » | Who trying to hack me?? » | They found me..... »

X-mas is coming???


Saw this at cold storage yesterday. Pure madness. They started selling X-mas crackers already? It's only late Oct. Eh HELLO?!?!?! X-mas is end Dec leh. Wake up!!!

Oh well.... Singaporeans displaying their kiasuism again.....

And if you walk pass CK Tangs, you would notice that they are putting up the X-mas deco too..... Crazy.
Now the last thing I wanna hear is a X-mas song in Oct. A small request to all the YES933, Class 95 and WKRZ913 DJ.... PLEASE DO NOT start playing X-mas song now. X-mas is still 2 months away.

I just hate it when they attempt to "create" the X-mas mood too early, until when X-mas come, you are already sick of all the X-mas carol and stuff.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker