blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Tell me what's wrong with society » | My 2 1/2 year and 10 cycle is worth $5000 » | Am I wrong? » | I saw an angel cried last night » | More good news » | Peeping and Pimping » | The JR Gang » | Singapore Rebel » | Changing face of terrorism » | Signs that elections are coming »

What's the diff?

You go Geylang find prostitute.
Pay a small sum of money.
Bring her to hotel.
Have sex with her for a few hours.

-------------
You go Vietnam Brides Matchmaker find a "wife".
Pay $10,000.
Bring her home.
Have sex with her till the day you die or she die.

What is the difference?
I can't see much diff. These vietnam brides matchmakers are getting out of hand. In the past, the guy need to travel to Vietnam, choose the gal, spend 1 day to get to know her and perform the wedding ritual before bringing her home. Now the matchmakers are bringing the vietnam gals to singapore, let them sit in the office and wait for guys to come select them. I don't know, the whole thing just cheapen the woman and make it look like a season ticket prostitute.

Something need to be done to stop this.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker