blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The stateless door » | Customer Loyalty » | This blog is not ISO certified » | I'm back.... » | Brain Teaser » | Commonwealth Day 2006 » | Lack of focus » | Turn around, look at me » | I have enough of it » | I can't say sorry hard enough.... »

Will the real DK please stand up....

This feels weird.
I thought my nick "DK" is quite unique and most likely nobody will use the same nick as me.

I was wrong..... There is another DK commenting at cowboy's blog.

It just feel so weird. I'm not that DK who commented on that topic.

I'm not saying that DK is a nick reserved for me. But I'm just worried that people might mistook him for me.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker