blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Reserve a slot » | 五月天 - 明白 » | 被爱是幸福,爱人是痛苦 » | The unattainable acorn » | Dark Waters » | 人言可畏 » | Vex » | 对人不对事 » | Work Rant » | Making the best out of the worst »

Communication problem

Work been tiring lately. There are a lot of backlogs and many deadline to be met.
I'm totally new to some of the stuff that I'm currently doing. So have to keep checking the manual and stuff. And every now and then, someone will come ask me something.

And to add to the problem, I found that there are some communication problems between me and my new subteamlead. Or rather, there is no communications at all. Today is the 2nd time that he agreed to some changes with the requester without informing me. The previous case, I was in the CC list and I didn't notice that they agreed to the changes. I only found out about it after I finish my testing and send him my test results. End up have to edit my codes and re-test again.

I'm the one who is getting my hands dirty with the coding. If there is any changes, I need to be the first to know.

The same thing happen again today. Changed requirements with requester without informing me. And best of all, there isn't any email this time. He simply updated the requirement document in the shared LAN folder without informing me. What? You expect me to check the document every hour to see if you changed anything?

At least tell me verbally lah. I'm so near to your seat. Argh.....

There is really some small teamwork issue that I need to sort out with him. Really cannot work like this. I need to understand his working style and let him know my working style. Hopefully we can work better as times goes by.

First, he don't trust me in the beginning. Now we have communications problem.
Luckily he is my sub teamlead and not my gf....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker