blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 人言可畏 » | Vex » | 对人不对事 » | Work Rant » | Making the best out of the worst » | Angry but not telling... » | Some people really deserves their awards » | Who is there to save me? » | Tea Chapter » | Rebuilding damaged ego »

Dark Waters

My block is having the lift upgrading stuff. Its good that they are doing the upgrading now so that the upgrade thingy will not be used as a bargaining chip during the coming elections. So regardless who won the elections for our GRC, I'll still have lift at my door steps. Cool huh? :D

Anyway, the workers were doing some stuff at the roof today doing some drilling and stuff. Think they are doing something to the water tank.

When I turn on the tap, I got this......



Doesn't it reminds you of dark water?
Yaks.... luckily we don't drink water straight from the tap.

WAIT A MIN!!!!
I don't remember inspecting the water before I brush my teeth. Is the water already dirty when I brush my teeth? Or is it dirty after I brush my teeth? I was half awake when I was brushing..... and I seriously cannot remember the colour of the water.... OH NO......

DAMN.... I'm going to brush my teeth again... this time with drinking water we boiled last night.

*GROSS OUT*

That looks bad. They shuld have warned you all. Reminds me of a story my colleague told that when they finished drinking all the water in the kettle they found a dead lizard inside that they hadn't noticed cos they didnt' take the top off. eeks!

isit coming from J's toilet? muhahaha!

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker