blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I want to cry » | Come walk with me » | Presenting yourself professionally » | Life » | 我到底在拼什么? » | Handle Bar » | 走的时候记得说爱我 » | 五月天 - 明白 » | Back to office » | On leave »

FlashGO! ThumbDrive Micro


Got my first birthday present this year from Audrey and ShanShan even though my birthday is still more than 3weeks away. A 1gb thumb drive. :D

Thanks a lot.

Its very small. Alot smaller than my old 128mb thumbdrive that I have been using for the past 2 years. Yet it managed to hold 1gb worth of data.

There is also a program inside the device that allows you to password protect your data. Cool.

Its amazing that such a small device can actally hold 1gb worth of data. And to think that the harddisk of my first PC was only 120mb.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker