blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Mooncakes » | Discount card » | 1gb of MP3, Photos and Joy » | Adding more lelong » | Bouncing back » | Rediscovering the joy of..... » | Me Computer Geek » | I will never be with you » | One overrides the other » | Beyond my control »

I have a bomb in my backpack

This news article caught my attention.

A Lenovo ThinkPad T43 notebook computer overheated and began smoking and sparking on September 16 at Los Angeles International Airport, but no one was injured, a Lenovo spokesman in Tokyo said. It was not yet clear what caused the malfunction.


Exploding battery..... I thought only dell laptop battery explodes. IBM thinkpad also?

Wait a minute! Isn't that the same model that I'm using? IBM Thinkpad T43. OMG. I'm walking with a highly explosive device in my backpack. So are we still allow to carry this highly dangerous weapon and board the MRT train? Hmmm....

Wonder if this scenario will ever happen.

-----------------
Security personnel: Excuse me Sir, what do you have in your backpack?
Me: Laptop.
Security personnel: What model is your laptop?
Me: IBM T43. :D
Security personnel: IBM T43?!?!?!?!
**Security personnel takes a few step back and point his finger at me**
Security personnel: PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEAD AND FACE DOWN ON THE FLOOR! DON'T MOVE!!
Security personnel: **Speaking on walkie talkie** All station, all station! We need backup. Suspect carrying highly explosive IBM T43 laptop and attempting to board MRT. We need reinforcement now!!
**I'm in deep trouble**
-----------------

Ok, I think too much already.

HAHAHAHA!!!

You are going crazy I think !

But that was indeed very funny though..

HAHAHAHAH!!!

yesh! u think too much liaoz

Luckily mine's a Fujitsu

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker