blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Call police when there is an earthquake » | TIME's Person of the Year for 2006 » | On course day 2 » | Christmas Shopping » | PicooZ » | Hello Beta » | Cannot comment on blogger beta? » | The plan, the aeroplane and the missing 2 » | On course day 1 » | Wireless(at last)@sg »

Wet wet wet


Its been raining for the whole day.

I got myself wet 3 times today. Once on my way to work, once during lunch time and once on my way home. And I'm holding those large umbrella. Luckily my new shoes managed to keep my feet dry.

Have you ever sat down and wonder, where did all the water come from? How did the sky managed to pour so much water on us suddenly?

If only we could exchange these rain for some snow. Please....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker