blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Rain over » | Not my job » | Just some numbers » | Financial IQ » | PC cranky again » | Declaration form » | Artwork at Uni » | For the bookworms » | No extra miles » | Rain Rain Rain »

Ang pow to buy shoes



Sis is getting married in 2 weeks time. According to my future bro-in-law's dialect group tradition, they are supposed to buy a pair of new shoes for me. Hmmmmm.....

But its actually abit troublesome. So to simplify things, they gave me an Ang Pow instead. So I'm suppose to use that money to buy myself a new pair of shoes.

But hor.... they never check market rate leh. Only enough money to buy 1 shoe.... Haiz. I guess I got to top up the rest.

LoL, at least you got something there!

hmmm...change yr jie-fu loh

when is your turn to give ang pow?

Angel: Yeap yeap. :D I'm just kidding when I say they never check market rates.

Anon1: Cannot change leh. They place 'deposit' liao. hahaha

Anon2: Not so soon leh.

they din check market rate or din check the brand you buying uh?

:P

将就点 buy slipper lahz

Jesz: Both!!!

furfur: I did consider that before. Hahahahaha....

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker