blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Financial IQ » | PC cranky again » | Declaration form » | Artwork at Uni » | For the bookworms » | No extra miles » | Rain Rain Rain » | The next book » | Soul - Sha Gua n Rising Sun » | One year later we won't be here anymore »

Just some numbers

3 RT session.

I was one of the few 'lucky' person to be selected to use the new heart rate monitor.

Actually, I also don't know why we are using this heart rate monitor. They just show numbers. Numbers that you don't really need unless you are at professional level. So why bother? I know my heart rate will increase a lot when I start running and slow down when I rest. All I need is to put on max effort, the rest is unimportant.

Anyway, the heart beat monitor consist a watch to see your current heart rate and a sensor which you wear at your chest. Its like wearing a bra, minus the cups.

Gals: don't complaint that we guys don't understand the discomfort of wearing a bra. We know how it feels when we wear the heart rate monitor.

The heart rate monitor, as it's name imply, is for the purpose of monitoring the rate at which your heart is pumping. Generally, as one exercises, the rate will increase. You can google for the typical heart rate during various kinds of exercise. Over a period of continuous exercise, your heart rate should be on the downward trend. This is a sign that your stamina has increase.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker