blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Waiting for someone to fix the problem » | Facing auditor alone » | Back to pre-email era » | Auditors are coming » | Nokia N93 Hokkien ad » | Counting » | Ang pow to buy shoes » | Rain over » | Not my job » | Just some numbers »

Tired

Feeling very tired today. In fact, I've been feeling very tired for the past few weekends. Think its because of the OT and the late nights.

Been OT-ing for the past few days. Not much time for doing personal stuff when I reach home. As you can see, I've been blogging less lately.

School term is starting soon. If this carries on, I don't know how am I going to have time to even attend my lesson.

I think I need to sleep earlier.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker