blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Another Friday » | That New Gal » | 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me » | Wrong size, wrong group » | Pinging pitstop cafe » | How much are you expecting? » | 70s' Disco Dancing » | 2 guest bloggers » | Guest blogger wanted » | The Apprentice S6E1 - To Have and Have Not »

I'm from IS dept.

Just received an email from HR asking everyone to update if we subscribe to any services that are paid fully or partially by the company. Things like Handphone, Pager, Internet etc etc etc.....

Hello.... I'm from the IS dept. Do you think the company will pay for my handphone bills? I'm not from marketing dept lor.

It is not that I don't use my handphone for work issue. But most company view IS dept as a cost centre and marketing dept as a revenue centre. Thus, staff from marketing dept usually get better benefits likes subsidies for handphone bills.

They forgot that without us supporting them, they can't make any sales.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker