blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Who should do it? » | Change PC » | Pirates of the Caribbean At world's end Trailer » | It's just a dent... Really! » | Outsourced work plagued by cost overruns, underper... » | Which university did you graduate from? » | Not my type of retirement » | Me LAN Admin » | Corona Beer Freezing Trick » | Guess what's for dinner »

69 love notes in my mailbox

Open my mailbox and found 69 love notes inside.

No, not 69 love notes from 69 secret admirers. But the book "The 69 love notes - Secret to a loving and lasting relationship" by Kloudiia. Yeap, I'm one of the 69 person who pre-ordered the book.



The book launch was held yesterday night. But I can't attend as I need to OT. How I wish I could attend and meet Kloudiia in person. Maybe next time.

The book came just in time. I've just finished reading "The Starbuck Experience" yesterday. I was actually expecting the book to arrive next week. Quite surprised that it arrived just one day after the book launch. Cool.

Too bad it couldn't be found at book jetty yet. Maybe soon.

Kloudiia also attached a thank you card together with the book. How sweet. And she autograph my book too. :)



I think I can sell this book for $100 at ebay when she become famous. :D

I dun think so... cos she signed ur name there... :P

Ya hor... alamak. wasted. haha

Is she the lady on the cover? Very pretty leh... :)

I think so.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker